Why Don’t More Renters Secure Insurance?
Renters often put off getting renters insurance for a number of reasons. These include:
- I don’t own much stuff, or it was all secondhand anyway.
- My landlord has insurance for that.
- Insurance is expensive.
- That takes too long, and I don’t want to talk to high-pressure salespeople.
The Advantages Of Renters Insurance
Renters insurance is easy to get and extremely cost-effective. It gives you peace of mind. The renter who has insurance has these advantages that come with their policy coverage:
- Possessions are covered by personal property coverage.
- Their housing can be covered by a loss-of-use policy.
- They and their families can have peace of mind with liability protection.
If something were to happen to your possessions, it wouldn’t matter how inexpensive they had been to get. What would matter is that you now have none of those items- dishes, furniture, clothing, and movie collection? If the building experienced an incident and you could not stay there, where would your family sleep that night? Having a visitor come to your apartment won’t leave you open to personal liability. Our agents at Express Financial & Insurance Services are ready to show you what a renters insurance policy can do for you in Santa Monica, CA.
We Have Solutions
Visit us today at Express Financial & Insurance Services to learn more about the many insurance options that are waiting for you. It won’t take much time, and we’ll explain the terms of each policy. We also understand if you need some time to think about it. Your Santa Monica, CA landlord is under no obligation to cover the property of renters, so it’s up to you. It’s easier than you think, so call us today.